Friday, November 29, 2013

SEXIEST MAN ALIVE - DAMIEN'S CHOICE

Let's see who Damien from 2 Cents Worth Down Under has been drooling over this year...

I love Adam - hot, funny, dirty in the sack, talented.

But actually my pick is Idris Elba who I think didn't even get a mention. So handsome. That voice. Those eyes. That bod.
Here's another delicious man that was new to me, at first. But after doing a little research, I figured out that I do know him. He's plays the bridge guard in the Thor movies! Yes, I know, this English actor has had an extensive career beyond Thor. I saw him in Pacific Rim too. I do love my action movies!

These pics are from his cover spread in the October 2013 GQ Magazine photo spread...
HMMM, what are you hiding under those suits?
I may need to do some further investigating.

3 comments:

Bob Slatten said...

He's.Just,Fabulous!

Damien said...

WOW ! -Thank you !!!!!!!

How hot is he?

Swoooooooon

MAC said...

@Bob & Damien - WATTA MAN!!!

 

simple xhtml
Cheap DSL Providers