Saturday, April 26, 2014

ASK MAC #9

(I couldn't find a cupcake to fit today's topic, so I went for a Spring theme.)

Today's question comes from Jiel...

Maybe TMI..... 

Which body part(s) of each other do you like most? 

I mean which one(s) do you appreciate most from your BF and your BF for you..

XXX
Jiel

TMI? Are you kidding, I'm an open book. HMMM, Which body part or parts of Hubby's do I like most. The romantic answer would be his eyes. They're a mesmerizing, electric blue. I love it when he wears blue, the color really stands out.

The naughty answer would be his manhood (penis, dick, cock, you know what I mean). Did I just say that? I have a pet name for it... OH, wait a minute, you didn't ask that. I told you I'm an open book.

I posed the question to Hubby last night while we were watching TV. He paused for a few minutes and replied, "Your butt." He's a man of few words... we make a perfect pair.

Well Jiel, there you have it, my friend.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!
MAC

5 comments:

Robert said...

Perhaps you should have taken a selfie of your backside during your Vegas trip. ;-)

anne marie in philly said...

ummmmmmmmmm. :)

JiEL said...

Thank you for your «truthful» answers..

I used to call my «dick» "Herby" when I was with one of my ex...

It was fun to talk about them with cute names...

Have a nice weekend too..

Here, It's raining but I'm waiting for my best friend, Guy, coming this evening to visit me and wait for his «husband» coming from Rehoboth Beach to bring him back there.
Guy is my best friend for over 20 years and Ken and him are going to be marrying at the beginning of May in the same time as two of their friends in Delaware...

(((( HUGS ))))

mistress maddie said...

I think if any gay guy doesn't name ass or dick in the first 5 things, I'd have to check for a pulse!!!!! That was a good question. In the past I have gotten chest and ass, but I like my legs myself. Your hubby sounds like a regular riot! I have eyes like his. They are green most times, but in bright light and wearing blue, they turn intense blue, seems odd. I'm already thinking up questions for the next Ask Mac

MAC said...

Robert - YIKES... I might throw out my back if I tried that selfie. ;-)

Ann Marie - You can say that again!

Jiel - Herby... HMMM, how did you come up with that one?

Mistress Maddie - I love a good naughty question. Hubby is more reserved than me, but he was a wicked sense of humor. One of the reasons we've lasted so long is that we can still make each other laugh. The main reason is his dick and my ass. :-b

 

simple xhtml
Cheap DSL Providers